(CNN)Aleppo residents will be allowed to leave on Thursday under a new ceasefire agreement reached overnight, a rebel group said.
- Diplomats from Turkey, Russia and Iran will meet December 27 in Moscow to discuss the situation in Aleppo
- UN human rights chief says resumed bombardment in Aleppo likely a war crime
- US ambassador to United Nations says to other members: "You have a responsibility to denounce these atrocities"
- Doctors in the city are "terrified and losing hope," Doctors Without Borders says
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan accuses Syrian regime of breaking ceasefire
- Planned evacuations of civilians at dawn Wednesday did not happen
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani called Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to congratulate him, state media say