(CNN)The Russian state conspired with athletes and sporting officials to undertake a doping program that was unprecedented in its scale and ambition, according to a report commissioned for the World Anti-Doping Agency.
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes benefited from doping
- There was an "institutional conspiracy" among athletes and officials within the Ministry of Sport and the FSB
- "Systematic and centralized cover up" in the run up to the London 2012 Summer Olympics which continued until 2015
- London 2012 games corrupted "on an unprecedented scale"
- Swapping of urine samples became a regular practice after the 2014 Sochi Games
- Male DNA found in samples from two female hockey players