- Canadian PM commends Castro as "legendary revolutionary and orator"
- Critics say Trudeau glossed over Castro's human rights record
- Twitter mocks Trudeau with fake tributes to despots and fictional villains
(CNN)Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's tribute complimenting Fidel Castro as "remarkable" and a "larger than life leader who served his people" drew criticism and derision.
- Can Cuba move on?
- Castro, Mao: Communists that never saw eye to eye
- He survived 600 assassination attempts
- Trump marks passing of 'brutal dictator'
- Opinion: Socialism should die with Castro
- Mourning in Castro's hometown
- Crowds flood Little Havana in Miami
- His life in photos
- Castro's death brings joy and grief
- What now for US-Cuba relations?
- CNN Español's full coverage