- Hundreds dance, sing, chant and wave flags into the night in Miami's Little Havana
- One reveler says he is not celebrating a death, but the beginning of liberty for Cubans
Miami (CNN)News of Fidel Castro's death was quick to reach Miami, the center of the Cuban exile community, where an outpouring of emotion brought jubilant crowds onto the streets of Little Havana.
'Everybody here hopes for a free Cuba soon'
- Can Cuba move on?
- Castro, Mao: Communists that never saw eye to eye
- He survived 600 assassination attempts
- Trump marks passing of 'brutal dictator'
- Opinion: Socialism should die with Castro
- Mourning in Castro's hometown
- Crowds flood Little Havana in Miami
- His life in photos
- Castro's death brings joy and grief
- What now for US-Cuba relations?
- CNN Español's full coverage