- At Fidel Castro's hometown, his relatives mourn
- After so many rumors about his health, "this came as a surprise," his half-brother says
(CNN)In the town of Bíran, near the eastern tip of Cuba, people began knocking on Martin Castro's door early Saturday. The phone hasn't stopped ringing.
- Follow live updates
- Cuba's longtime leader dies
- Mourning in Castro's hometown
- His life in photos
- Crowds flood Little Havana in Miami
- US politicians react to Castro's death
- The world reacts
- He survived 600 assassination tries
- Can Cuba finally move on?
- Castro's death brings joy and grief
- What now for US-Cuba relations?
- CNN Español's full coverage