- Professional athletes and physical therapy patients are crawling like babies for exercise
- Experts weigh the pros and cons of crawling
(CNN)On any given morning, as the sun peeks over the horizon, Danielle Johnson can be found crawling down the hallways of her Rochester, Minnesota, home.
Questioning the crawl
Learning how to crawl
- When on your hands and knees, place your wrists under shoulders and knees under hips
- Next, keep your back flat and straight, as you lift your knees about 2 inches off of the ground
- Finally, start crawling by moving your opposite hand and foot just 2-3 inches forward all while keeping your knees off of the ground and your back level -- repeat with your other hand and foot