- Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has recently argued the election system is 'rigged'
- His campaign cited a Pew report that certainly underscores deficiencies in the voter registration system
(CNN)As the campaign lurches into its final three weeks, Donald Trump has turned up the rhetoric, attacking his opponent, Hillary Clinton, the news media covering the campaign and, most controversially, the process used to select the next president.
- About 24 million voter registrations are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate.
- More than 1.8 million dead people are listed as voters.
- Approximately 2.75 million people are registered in more than one state.