- Todd Graham: While Clinton spoke, Trump scowled, gave the evil eye sniffed and sighed
- Trump was rude and annoying -- it only added to the impression he is sexist, he says
Todd Graham is the director of debate at Southern Illinois University. His teams have won five national championships and advanced to the "final-four" of a national championship tournament nine consecutive years. He's been recognized three times as the national debate coach of the year. The opinions expressed in this commentary are his.
(CNN)On Monday night we witnessed the most hyped and highly anticipated American presidential debate in history. And it didn't disappoint in demonstrating the stark contrasts between the candidates.
2. Maybe he's not as charitable as he says.
3. Maybe he owes a lot of money to banks.
4. Maybe he paid no federal income taxes (for troops, vets and schools, she helpfully pointed out).