- Trump's doctor, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, said he is the epitome of health
- Trump spoke to celebrity TV host Dr. Oz on Wednesday
(CNN)Donald Trump, the man whose doctor claims would be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," doesn't exercise, wants to lose at least 15 pounds and is on medication to control his cholesterol.
The epitome of health
- Trump would like to lose some weight. "Trump said he should lose 15 to 20 pounds," said audience member Sheldon Hosten.
- So how much does Trump weigh, anyway? He's 6'3" and weighs 236 pounds, according to Villa's recollection (some other publications said the weight mentioned at the taping was 267 pounds).
- Trump is on Statins -- drugs that help to lower cholesterol.
- Presumably thanks to the drugs, Trump's cholesterol level is now normal.
- We all know Trump loves to play golf. Well, he wishes he were doing it more: "He said 'yes,' he would like to play golf more -- he used to play more golf," audience member Giulia Trojer said.
- Trump also claimed he's good enough to play with the PGA, according to audience member Kelly Platt.
- Trump proudly eats a fair amount of fast food when he's out on the road. According to Platt, Trump said he instructs the person picking up his food order to refrain from saying the food is for Trump -- because he worries the food may be tampered with.