- Britain's PM Theresa May has vowed to implement the will of the country that voted to leave the EU
- So now it's time to get into the details of new trade deals, immigration and more
(CNN)Editor's Note: Robin Oakley was political editor and columnist for The Times newspaper in London from 1986 to 1992, the BBC's political editor from 1992 to 2000, and CNN's European Political Editor between 2000 and 2008. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely his.
The Three Brexiteers
Striking a deal
The EU citizens already in Britain
- Week that brought UK to its knees
- What does Brexit mean for you?
- Boris Johnson won't stand as PM
- Farage deserted by Brexit bandmates?
- Can UK get out of Brexit?
- Brexit = higher taxes, less spending
- UK loses perfect AAA credit rating
- How Britons really feel about Brexit
- Voters: 'We had nothing to lose'
- Racist attacks rise after EU vote
- Did Brexit hurt Trump?
- Results map tells a big story