- Reince Priebus: Our party's journey to to the White House travels through Cleveland
- Presumptive nominee Trump "giving a voice to millions of Americans," he says
Reince Priebus is the chairman of the Republican National Committee. The views expressed in this commentary are his.
(CNN)Over two years ago, on a snowy afternoon in Washington, city leaders from Cleveland made their pitch to the Republican National Committee that their town was the perfect choice to host the 2016 Republican National Convention.
- Peter Bergen: America the weak?
- Peggy Drexler: Melania, the good, the bad and the beautiful
- Timothy Stanley: Tasteless, tacky and great TV
- Paul Begala: A very Trump convention
- Kayleigh McEnany: The court case that could decide election
- Michael D'Antonio: A Trump family production
- Reince Priebus: From Cleveland to the White House