- UK opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn slapped with no-confidence vote
- Scottish leader vows to keep all options on table in fight to remain in EU
London (CNN)The most vocal architect of Britain's seismic decision to leave the European Union thumbed his nose at the EU Parliament Tuesday as members booed and turned their backs on him, in the most visible clash of ideologies between Britain and Europe since last week's vote.
'Shame on you'
- EU boss to Farage: 'Why are you here?'
- Can UK get out of Brexit?
- Brexit = higher taxes, less spending
- UK loses perfect AAA credit rating
- How Britons really feel about Brexit
- Voters: 'We had nothing to lose'
- Racist attacks rise after EU vote
- Did Brexit hurt Trump?
- #Regrexit? Voters voice doubt
- Results map tells a big story