- Vote is about more than Britain, as U.S. will also feel aftershocks
- Trump claims vote part of global revolt against elites
- Clinton may use post-Brexit chaos to argue for steady hand in White House
Washington (CNN)British voters just shattered political convention in a stunning repudiation of the ruling establishment. Donald Trump is betting America is about to do the same.
- Why do the Brits want out?
- How Europe should respond
- Why the U.S. is freaked out
- Does this mean Trump will win?
- Results map tells a big story
- Could this man be next UK PM?
- Anger in bedroom, joy on streets
- Reasons why Brexit could be good
- Could Scottish independence be next?
- Britain voted 'Leave,' what's next?
- What will Brexit mean to me?
- World markets in crisis after Brexit