- Pulse patron: The gunman was on a gay dating app for years and had sent a nude photo
- President Barack Obama meets with victims' families in Orlando
(CNN)The Orlando shooter and his wife exchanged text messages during the Pulse nightclub rampage, a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told CNN.
- Shooter's conflicting persona
- Did wife know about attack?
- The victims: 49 lives cut short
- Shootout caught on camera
- Graphics: U.S. leads mass shootings
- Nightclub attack: America's Bataclan?
- 'If you are alive, raise your hand'
- How the shooting unfolded
- How to help victims
- Obama confronts Trump on 'radical Islam'
- Muslim leaders: Extremists don't define us