Goblet's Cove in Lake Tohopekaliga, Florida (CNN)Susie, a 7-foot female alligator, hissed menacingly as the airboat pulled alongside the reedy refuge where she lay cooling herself, the top of her head protruding from the water.
'Feed it once...'
- The attack: Boy snatched from water's edge
- Circumstances were the perfect storm
- Are hotels liable for alligator attacks?
- The response: Resort to add warning signs
- A father remembers: 10-year-old boy killed in 1993 attack
- Online outrage: Conversations compare gorilla shooting with alligator attack
- Airboat captain: Don't blame Disney
- Orlando's tragic week