1. "Donald Trump's ideas aren't just different -- they are dangerously incoherent. They're not even really ideas, just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds and outright lies."
2. "He's not just unprepared -- he's temperamentally unfit to hold an office that requires knowledge, stability and immense responsibility."
3. "This is not someone who should ever have the nuclear codes because it's not hard to imagine Donald Trump leading us into a war just because somebody got under his very thin skin."
4. "We cannot put the safety of our children and grandchildren in Donald Trump's hands. We cannot let him roll the dice with America."
5. "He has no ideas on education. No ideas on innovation. He has lots of ideas about who to blame but no clue about what to do."
6. "This is a man who said that more countries should have nuclear weapons, including Saudi Arabia."
7. "This is someone who has threatened to abandon our allies in NATO -- the countries that work with us to root out terrorists abroad before they strike us at home."
8. "He believes we can treat the U.S. economy like one of his casinos and default on our debts to the rest of the world
, which would cause an economic catastrophe far worse than anything we experienced in 2008."
9. "He has said that he would order our military to carry out torture and the murder of civilians
who are related to suspected terrorists -- even though those are war crimes."
10. "He says he doesn't have to listen to our generals or ambassadors because he has -- quote -- 'a very good brain.' He also said, 'I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me.' You know what? I don't believe him."
11. "He says climate change is a hoax invented by the Chinese
, and has the gall to say that prisoners of war like John McCain aren't heroes. (Pauses for boos) Exactly."
12. "He praises dictators like Vladimir Putin
and picks fights with our friends -- including the British prime minister, the mayor of London, the German chancellor, the president of Mexico and the Pope."
13. "We are not a country that cowers behind walls. We lead with purpose and we prevail."
14. "He says he has foreign policy experience because he ran the Miss Universe pageant in Russia."
15. "If Donald gets his way they'll be celebrating in the Kremlin."
16. "And to top it off, he believes America is weak.
An embarrassment. He called our military a disaster. He said we are -- quote -- a 'third-world country.' And he's been saying things like that for decades. These are the words of someone who doesn't understand America or the world."
17. "If you really believe America is weak -- with our military, our values, our capabilities that no other country comes close to matching -- then you don't know America. And you certainly don't deserve to lead it."
18. "What's Trump's (ISIS plan)
? Well, he won't say. He is literally keeping it a secret. The secret, of course, is he has no idea how to stop ISIS."
19. "Through all his loose talk there's one constant theme: demonizing Muslims
and playing right into the hands of ISIS."
20. "Donald Trump doesn't know the first thing about Iran or its nuclear program. Ask him -- it will become very clear very quickly."
21. "There's no risk of people losing their lives if you blow up a golf course deal. But it doesn't work like that in world affairs. Just like being interviewed on the same episode of '60 Minutes' as Putin was is not the same as actually dealing with Putin."
22. "We cannot put the lives of our young men and women in uniform in Donald Trump's hands."
23. "The stakes in global statecraft are infinitely higher and more complex than in the world of luxury hotels."
24. "We all know the tools Donald Trump brings to the table -- bragging, mocking, composing nasty tweets
. I am willing to bet he is writing a few right now."
25. "I don't understand Donald's bizarre fascination with dictators and strongmen who have no love for America."
26. "He praised China for the Tiananmen Square massacre -- he said it showed strength. He said, 'You've got to give Kim Jong Un credit'
for taking over North Korea -- something he did by murdering everyone he saw as a threat, including his own uncle, which Donald described gleefully, like he was recapping an action movie."
27. "I will leave it to the psychiatrists to explain his affection for tyrants."
28. "I just wonder how anyone could be so wrong about who America's real friends are. Because it matters. Because if you don't know exactly who you're dealing with, men like Putin will eat your lunch."
29. "Every president faces hard choices every day, with imperfect information and conflicting imperatives. ... Making the right call takes a cool head and respect for the facts. It takes a willingness to listen to other people's points of view with a truly open mind. It also takes humility -- knowing you don't know everything -- because if you're convinced you're always right,
you'll never ask yourself the hard questions."
30. "Now imagine Donald Trump sitting in the Situation Room, making life-or-death decisions on behalf of the United States."
31. "Imagine him deciding whether to send your spouses or children into battle."
32. "Imagine if he had not just his Twitter account at his disposal when he's angry, but America's entire arsenal."
33. "Do we want him making those calls -- someone thin-skinned and quick to anger, who lashes out at the smallest criticism? Do we want his finger anywhere near the button?"
34. "Making Donald Trump our commander-in-chief would be a historic mistake."
Clinton was right about Trump tweeting during her remarks.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton, who I would love to call Lyin' Hillary, is getting ready to totally misrepresent my foreign policy positions," Trump tweeted.
"Crooked Hillary no longer has credibility - too much failure in office. People will not allow another four years of incompetence!" read another.
, "Bad performance by Crooked Hillary Clinton! Reading poorly from the telepromter! She doesn't even look presidential!"