- There were smoke alerts aboard EgyptAir Flight 804 in the minutes before it crashed
- Greek and Egyptian officials: Searchers have found a variety of items believed tied to flight
(CNN)New clues emerged Friday about EgyptAir Flight 804, but there were no answers as to what caused the plane to go down in the Mediterranean Sea.
Data sent over a few minutes
- Live updates
- Day 2 and still no sign of missing plane
- Timeline: Mystery over final moments
- Is flying more dangerous than ever?
- What happened? Four theories
- Who were the passengers and crew?
- Video: Who was the captain?
- 5 questions, 5 answers
- Distraught families await news
- Another blow to Egypt tourism
- Opinion: Why we worry about flying