- Frustration growing among airports, airlines and air travelers over TSA lines
- New York City's three major airports send terse letter threatening to fire the TSA
- The TSA, Delta Air Lines and Atlanta's airport are working on a new screening system
Atlanta (CNN)Get ready, America, for a summer full of long security lines at major airports, missed flight connections and millions of grumpy passengers.
- Baggage bins automatically move to a separate conveyor belt if a TSA agent IDs them as suspicious.
- Baggage bins automatically recirculate after they move through the security machine.
- The I-Line includes special "divestiture" areas where passengers can take off shoes, belts, etc. at their own pace.