- Lawyer says Prince's half-brother told him Prince was addicted to Percocet decades ago
- Day before he died, addiction specialist launched "life-saving mission," lawyer says
(CNN)A former attorney for two of Prince's dead siblings says they revealed Prince had an addiction to Percocet decades before his sudden death in April.
A 'life-saving mission'
Call to help with a 'grave medical emergency'
- Photos: Through the years
- Timeline of his life
- Prince's most iconic moments
- Celebrities pay tribute
- 'Purple Rain' and Prince gems
- Fans react to Prince's death
- 1999: Explaining his name change
- Prince's legendary style
- His inspiration was...
- Prince's memoir "The Beautiful Ones"
- 1999: How he described his music
- Prince protege Vanity dies at 57
- Songs you didn't know Prince wrote
- Opinion: A Prince we followed anywhere
- Stevie Wonder devastated by his death