- "What the LGBT political machine sees as discrimination, we see as protection of rights," says editor of The Baptist Record
- Mississippi governor signs House Bill 1523 into law over LGBT community's objections
- ACLU responds that Gov. Phil Bryant "just made discrimination a part of state law"
(CNN)Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant signed a controversial religious freedom bill Tuesday, a piece of legislation that gay rights groups and the state's businesses have decried as discriminatory.
What's in the bill?
* Photographers and videographers
• Wedding planners
• Printers and publishers
• Cake or pastry artists
• Venue rental companies
• Limousine and car rental companies
• Jewelry sales and service firms
• Religious organizations