1. Grace Bay – On the north shore of Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, Grace Bay is the world's best beach, according to TripAdvisor.
2. Baia do Sancho – TripAdvisor released its Travelers' Choice rankings for best beaches on February 17. Former No. 1 Baia do Sancho in Fernando de Noronha, Brazil, dropped to No. 2 this year.
3. Playa Paraiso – Cuba's Playa Paraiso in Cayo Largo comes in third on this year's list. "A dream come true," says one TripAdvisor user.
4. Anse Lazio – Anse Lazio on Praslin Island in the Seychelles gets high marks from one TripAdvisor reviewer for "clean and clear water."
5. Cayo de Agua – Venezuela's Los Roques National Park is home to Cayo de Agua, the No. 5 beach on TripAdvisor's list of the world's best beaches.
6. Flamenco Beach – In Culebra, Puerto Rico, Flamenco Beach is "top-rated for a reason." We're guessing powdery sand and hypnotizing water have something to do with it.
7. Playa de Ses Illetes – Playa de Ses Illetes in Formentera, Spain, is a "wonder of nature," according to one enthusiastic reviewer.
8. Ngapali Beach – Ngapali Beach in Myanmar ranks eighth on the global list and first on TripAdvisor's best beaches of Asia list.
9. West Bay Beach – The waters off West Bay Beach in Honduras offer great snorkeling, TripAdvisor reviewers say.
10. Nacpan Beach – In the Philippines, Nacpan Beach in El Nido is "totally worth the ride" if you rent a scooter, one visitor says.
11. Maho Beach – At Maho Beach on Cruz Bay in the U.S. Virgin Islands, turtles are a big draw with TripAdvisor reviewers.
12. Whitehaven Beach – In Queensland, Australia, Whitehaven Beach is an aquatic dreamscape.
13. Sharm El Luli – Lots of coral and marine life make Egypt's Sharm El Luli in Marsa Alam "exceptionally magical" according to one of 945 TripAdvisor reviewers to give the beach an "excellent" rating.
14. Elafonissi Beach – Greece's Elafonissi Beach is "heaven on earth," one reviewer says.
15. Playa Manuel Antonio – The beach in Costa Rica's Manuel Antonio National Park comes in at No. 15. The park's diverse wildlife is a big reason.
16. The Baths – Huge boulders dot the Baths at Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands.
17. Camp's Bay Beach – Camp's Bay Beach in South Africa is "always superb," one reviewer notes.
18. Praia da Marinha – Stunning rock formations dot the shoreline at Praia da Marinha in Carvoeiro, Portugal.
19. Kata Noi Beach – Karon, Thailand's Kata Noi Beach, is a crowd favorite in Phuket.
20. Clearwater Beach – Florida's Clearwater Beach is No. 20 on TripAdvisor's global list of best beaches and No. 1 on the U.S. list.
21. Playa Paraiso – Playa Paraiso is located near the Mayan ruins of Tulum, Mexico.
22. Agonda Beach – India's Agonda Beach is "super peaceful" and a "great beach if you're looking to chill," reviewers say.
23. Horseshoe Bay Beach – Bermuda's Horseshoe Bay Beach in Southampton Parish has the "cleanest, softest pink sand."
24. Tumon Beach – No. 24 Tumon Beach in the Mariana Islands offers "calm sheltered waters to swim and play."
25. Praia de Santa Maria – Praia de Santa Maria in Cape Verde is a "very picturesque beach with plenty of space and clean pale sand," one reviewer says.