10. Auberge du Soleil – Located in California's Napa Valley, Auberge du Soleil helps visitors become one with wine country. Rooms with garden, hillside, valley or private garden views are available. The hotel is No. 10 on U.S. News & World Report's list of the top U.S. luxury hotels for 2016.
9. Waldorf Astoria Chicago – The Waldorf Astoria Chicago is the ninth-ranked property on U.S. News' list. The hotel has a five-star ranking on TripAdvisor, which lists rates ranging from $348 to $633 for a standard room.
8. Mandarin Oriental – Visitors who choose the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas have access to amazing views of the Strip from its 47-story tower. Though the hotel doesn't offer gaming, there's plenty to keep a guest busy in the way of fine dining and spa treatments.
7. The Langham – The Langham offers visitors an elegant experience complete with views of the city and the Chicago River. Some of the amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness studio, an indoor pool, event space and access to traditional Chinese medicine.
6. Montage Palmetto Bluff – Montage Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, South Carolina, takes pride in its Southern charm. The hotel features 24-hour in-room dining, a spa and salon.
5. The Peninsula Beverly Hills – The Peninsula Beverly Hills offers visitors numerous resources, such as personal training, yoga sessions and amenities for pets. The hotel has a four and half rating on TripAdvisor, and rates range from $637 to $940 for a standard room.
4. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai – The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai in Ka'upulehu showcases the beauty of Hawaii. Located on the North Kona Coast of the Big Island, the resort features the unique King's Pond, a pool whittled from lava rock and stocked with more than 4,000 tropical fish.
3. Aria Sky Suites – Situated on the Las Vegas Strip, Aria Sky Suites offer visitors more than just a room. Tourists have the opportunity to play the slots on the hotel's casino floor, and they'll be able to dance the night away in Aria Sky's upcoming Jewel nightclub.
2. The Jefferson – The 95-room Jefferson in Washington harkens back to its namesake with a library stocked with books related to Thomas Jefferson. The hotel has a rating of five on TripAdvisor, and the price for a regular room ranges from $337 to $609.
1. The Lodge at Sea Island – Luxury amenities abound at the No. 1-ranked Lodge at Sea Island on St. Simons Island, Georgia. The Lodge features spacious 700-square-foot rooms and is surrounded by two 18-hole championship golf courses.