- Protesters rally in Lansing, demanding the governor step down
- Gov. Rick Snyder apologizes for the crisis: "I am sorry and I will fix it"
- Flint residents' lawsuits put Michigan officials in crosshairs
(CNN)Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder vowed to do everything in his power to solve the Flint water crisis, asking legislators for $28 million to fund a series of immediate actions.
- Bottled water, filters, replacement filters;
- Assistance to Flint to help with utility-related issues;
- Testing and replacing fixtures in schools and other high-risk locations;
- Treatment of children with high lead levels;
- Services for the treatment of potential behavioral health issues;
- Support for children and adolescent health centers;
- An infrastructure integrity study for pipes and connections.