- Tonya Couch's bond of $75,000 has been paid
- Couch has been ordered to undergo a mental evaluation
- The so-called affluenza teen's mom is charged with hindering the apprehension of a felon
(CNN)Tonya Couch, the mother of so-called "affluenza" teen Ethan Couch, has posted bail after her bond was lowered from $1 million to $75,000.
- Wear an electronic ankle monitor
- Report to authorities on a weekly basis
- Live in Tarrant County with her 29-year-old son and his family
- Abstain from using controlled substances or alcohol (she'll be drug tested)
- Be placed under 24-hour home confinement (lawyers and doctors are allowed to visit her)
- Not possess or transport any firearms or weapons
- Pay a monthly $60 supervision fee
- Avoid "bad actors"