John Stemberger is an attorney and conservative leader based out of Orlando, Florida. He is a former political director of the Republican Party of Florida. For the past 10 years, Stemberger has served as president and general counsel of Florida Family Action. The views expressed in this column belong to Stemberger.
This column contains language that might be offensive to some readers.
(CNN)We are experiencing something extraordinary in American politics: A man who has never held public office appears to have become a force of nature this election cycle, and he is achieving this, according to polls, with no small amount of support from evangelical Christians.
- Be married three times to different women, leaving each for the next woman.
- Be proud of his sexually liberalities, openly stating in his book "Think Big: Make it Happen in Business and Life" that he has had sex with with some of the "top women in the world."
- Build and own casinos, including the first American casino ever to have a strip club that allows lap dancing and an all-male revue club for women.
- Regularly use the f-word in public speeches along with other obscenities so vulgar network television would be required to bleep out these words to avoid violating Federal Communications Commission rules.
- State publicly that he has never asked for God's (or anyone else's), forgiveness and that he doesn't forgive.
- Have said about his daughter on that "if Ivanka were not my daughter, I would be dating her."
- Give America a first lady who has posed in the nude.
- Use bankruptcy laws four times for failed business dealings.
- Openly advocate for revenge, "as viciously and as violently as you can."
- Publicly call various women "dogs," "fat and ugly," "piece of a--," "pigs," "bitch," ("TrumpNation: The Art of Being The Donald," 2005) and said you "have to treat em like sh--."