- Morrissey has been awarded the Bad Sex in Fiction award for his debut novel
- His novel described "bulbous salutation" and "full-figured copulation"
- The singer was unable to attend the ceremony in London
London (CNN)The idea of Morrissey sitting in a room writing about "a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of sexually violent rotation" is enough to fill the most die-hard fan with dread.
- "At this, Eliza and Ezra rolled together into the one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of sexually violent rotation with Eliza's breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra's howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it whacked and smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza's body except for the otherwise central zone."
- "She stroked my pole and took off my briefs, and I got between her and spread her muscular thighs with my knees and rubbed myself against her until she was wet as a waterslide."
- "Her mouth was intensely ovoid, an almond mouth, of citrus crescents. And under that sling, her breasts were like young fawns, sheep frolicking in hyssop -- Psalms were about to pour out of me."