And you thought speculation around Mitt Romney 2016 was "Done. Done. Done."
In an interview Tuesday with the Washington Post, Ann Romney, the wife of the 2012 Republican nominee, once again refused to definitively rule out the possibility another White House bid for her husband.
"At this moment, it's 'no' for Mitt and for the boys," she said "Honestly, we'll have to see what happens."
While she didn't come anywhere near a "yes" in the interview, Romney's words to the post come just after she said her family was "completely" done with Oval Office dreams, according to the Los Angeles Times.
It seems like Ann picked up on her husband's words to New York Times Magazine last month when he said, "We'll see what happens."
The two-time presidential contender and one-time GOP nominee also told radio host Hugh Hewitt in August that "circumstances can change, but I'm just not going to let my head go there."
His wife did say she doesn't see that happening, though.
"Honestly, we'll have to see what happens. But we have no plans and I don't imagine circumstances changing," she told the Post on Tuesday.