- Copenhagen is the capital of what is officially the happiest country on Earth
- No wonder its citizens love "hygge" -- coziness with earflaps
(CNN)Copenhagen: not only the capital of the happiest country on Earth -- officially -- but also probably the center of the designer goods universe.
1. The Danes are the happiest people on the planet
2. A lot of Copenhageners cycle -- fast
3. Copenhagen is glittering with Michelin stars
4. "Hygge" is highly desirable
5. Home is where the Danish designer goods are
6. Copenhagen is extra-green
7. Tivoli will suck you in
8. The Danes are clever clogs
9. Denmark doesn't have the euro
10. Christmas and New Year's is a great time to go
This article was originally published in October 2013.