The generation we love to dump on
- Pilot Bill Palmer says the AirAsia flight had similarities to Air France 447, which also encountered bad weather
- Poverty isn't the only reason why so many parents are paying to have their child smuggled into the United States, says Carole Geithner
- Michael Rubin says it's a farce that Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei posted tweets criticizing U.S. police
- Ron Friedman says your smartphone may be making you behave stupidly; resolve to resist distractions in 2015
- Artificial intelligence does not need to be malevolent to be catastrophically dangerous to humanity, writes Greg Scoblete.
- The ability to manipulate media and technology has increasingly become a critical strategic resource, says Jeff Yang.