Twenty-one people were killed in storms in Oklahoma on May 31, authorities say. The Oklahoma medical examiner's office has released their names.
The National Weather Service says the tornado that struck El Reno had a damage rating of EF-5 and measured 2.6 miles wide, making it the widest U.S. tornado on record.
Here is list of the 21 people who died, according to the medical examiner's office.
•William Rose O'Neal, 67, Union City
• Timothy Samaras, 55, El Reno
• Paul Samaras, 24, El Reno
• Carl Richard Young, 45, El Reno
• Richard Henderson, 35, El Reno
• Cory Don Johnson Jr., 3, Oklahoma City
• Maria Pol Martin, 26, Oklahoma City
• Dustin Heath Bridges, 32, Union City
• James Talbert, 65, Luther
• Brandie Kay Perry, 40, Wewoka
• Dorenia Hamilton, 79, Clearview
• Samuel Cifuentes, 34, Oklahoma City
• Florinda Santos, Oklahoma City
• Alex Cifuentes, 5, Oklahoma City
• Rey Chicoj Pol, 17 days, Oklahoma City
• Brandon Santos, 8, Oklahoma City
• Christopher Santos, 4, Oklahoma City
• Leslie Sarat-Santos, 7, Oklahoma City
• Yolanda Sarat-Santos, 34, Oklahoma City
• Timothy Shrum, 21, Oklahoma City
The Oklahoma State Department of Health reports 115 patients were treated for injuries at Oklahoma City-area hospitals.