(CNN) -- A prosecutor began interviewing witnesses Wednesday who saw Matthew Fox's alleged weekend clash with a party-bus driver to decide if assault charges will be filed against the "Lost" actor, a spokeswoman for the Cleveland, Ohio, mayor's office said.
Heather Bormann, 29, filed a complaint against Fox Tuesday, alleging he punched her repeatedly in an incident outside a Cleveland nightclub early Sunday.
"He got me pretty good," Bormann told CNN.
Representatives for Fox, who is in Cleveland to film a movie, have not responded to repeated CNN calls for comment on the allegations.
"The prosecutor's office is reviewing the matter and they have now started interviewing witnesses," Andrea Taylor, Mayor Frank G. Jackson's press secretary, said Wednesday.
Bormann said investigators photographed bruises on her legs and arms that she said she suffered from Fox's blows.
Police who investigated the incident Sunday did not arrest Fox and allowed him to take a taxi back to his hotel, according to a police report.
"He was swinging at my legs and, ultimately, my chest and my crotch area," Bormann said in an interview Tuesday.
She suffered a wrist injury when she punched him back, Bormann said.
The fight started when Fox tried to board her bus, which had been rented for a bachelor party at which he was not a guest, Bormann said.
Fox had one leg in the bus and one leg on the ground when she warned him to step off, but he refused, she said. That's when he started throwing punches at her, she said.
Bormann said Fox appeared to be drunk.