(CNN) -- Three days after a jury cleared her on charges she murdered her young daughter, Casey Anthony on Friday rebuffed her mother's attempt to visit her in jail, a Florida correctional official said.
Cindy Anthony testified for both for the prosecution and the defense during her daughter's trial, with some tapes from her jail talks with Casey Anthony being entered in as evidence. George and Lee Anthony, Casey's father and brother, likewise took the stand during the more than six-week trial.
The mother had hoped to visit her daughter in jail at 7 p.m. Friday, said Orange County Corrections Department spokesman Allen Moore. Casey Anthony heard about the request on Friday morning and declined it, he said.
Casey Anthony did get a visit Thursday night at the Orange County jail in Orlando from an unidentified member of her defense team, according to Moore.
This appeared to be the first such request by a relative to visit Casey Anthony since the end of her trial on Tuesday. Cindy Anthony was similarly rejected when she asked to see her daughter in the weeks before the trial began in May.
A 12-member jury acquitted Casey Anthony on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a child. She was found guilty on four counts related to misleading law enforcement officers, and an Orange County Corrections statement released late Thursday indicated she will be freed on July 17.
The Orlando woman had been accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008. Police didn't begin looking into the girl's disappearance until July 15, 2008 -- about a month after the little girl was last seen -- when Cindy Anthony called police after tracking her daughter down and demanding answers.
The mother testified about these events during the recent trial. She also claimed that she -- and not Casey, as prosecutors had alleged -- searched for terms like "chloroform" on the family's computer in the weeks before Caylee went missing. The state had argued that Casey Anthony used chloroform to render Caylee unconscious before putting duct tape over her nose and mouth to suffocate her.
The rules against "double-jeopardy" prevent Casey Anthony from being tried again related to her daughter's death. But that does not mean her legal woes are over.
The same day she was acquitted, for instance, attorneys for a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez issued a subpoena for Casey Anthony to submit to a video-recorded deposition, according to a court document. Gonzalez has filed a suit for defamation of character because Casey Anthony told police that her daughter was with a nanny by that name.
The jury convicted Casey Anthony for lying about this fact, as there was never any such nanny with young Caylee Anthony.
And in a motion filed Wednesday, the state called for a hearing so it can tally up the enormous costs of investigating the case and slap Casey Anthony with the bill. The motion cites a Florida law that allows the state to fine defendants in criminal cases to recoup money spent.
Texas Equusearch, a firm that helped find the remains of Anthony's daughter, also wants the $112,000 that it spent looking for Caylee after she was reported missing. The little girl's skeletal remains were found in December 2008 near the Anthony home.
The company's head, Tim Miller, told CNN affiliate KTRK that he now believes the girl was never missing -- and he is contemplating a lawsuit.
HLN's Jackie Taurianen contributed to this report.