New seven wonders of nature
1 of 7
2 of 7
3 of 7
4 of 7
5 of 7
6 of 7
7 of 7
- Advocates say the exam includes unnecessarily invasive and irrelevant procedures -- like a so-called "two finger" test.
- Supplies of food, clothing and fuel are running short in Damascus and people are going hungry as the civil war drags on.
- Supporters of Richard III want a reconstruction of his head to bring a human aspect to a leader portrayed as a murderous villain.
- Robert Fowler spent 130 days held hostage by the same al Qaeda group that was behind the Algeria massacre. He shares his experience.
- As "We are the World" plays, a video shows what looks like a nuclear attack on the U.S. Jim Clancy reports on a bizarre video from North Korea.
- The relationship is, once again, cold enough to make Obama's much-trumpeted "reset" in Russian-U.S. relations seem thoroughly off the rails.
- Ten years on, what do you think the Iraq war has changed in you, and in your country? Send us your thoughts and experiences.
- Musician Daniela Mercury has sold more than 12 million albums worldwide over a career span of nearly 30 years.
- Photojournalist Alison Wright travelled the world to capture its many faces in her latest book, "Face to Face: Portraits of the Human Spirit."
- Europol claims 380 soccer matches, including top level ones, were fixed - as the scandal widens, CNN's Dan Rivers looks at how it's done.
- That galaxy far, far away is apparently bigger than first thought. The "Star Wars" franchise will get two spinoff movies, Disney announced.
- It's an essential part of any trip, an activity we all take part in. Yet almost none of us are any good at it. Souvenir buying is too often an obligatory slog.