- Get in the spirit of fall entertaining and accessorize your table for the season
- Jazz up your place settings with new teacups and saucers
- Autumn-hued aluminum trays and maple oval bowls are unique and useful
Get in the spirit of fall entertaining. Here are a few things we think are just great for autumnal get togethers.
1. Autumn-Hued Aluminum Trays
Inspired by the great outdoors, silk-screened, anodized aluminum trays are a natural fit for your table.
$150 each, EduardoGarza.com
2. Coastline Imports Satin Shelley Teacup and Saucer
These aren't your nana's teacups. Dainty floral exteriors contrast with a bright inner glaze.
$20 per tea cup, GracieChinaShop.com
3. Orange Candlesticks
It's clear: Hand-blown candlesticks add character to the dining room.
Starting at $115 each, Hartland Candlesticks, SimonPearce.com
4. Daisy Hill Napkins
Charmed, we're sure: From a designer in Louisville, Kentucky, picot-edged dinner napkins mean impeccable hospitality.
$34 each, Christiansen Interiors, 404-408-9737
5. Spalted Maple Oval Bowls
If a tree falls in the forest... artist Spencer Peterman turns it into a kiln-dried, one-of-a-kind bowl.
Starting at $48 each, SpencerPeterman.com