(CNN) -- Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has dismissed speculation linking him with a return to his native Italy.
Italian newspapers reported last week that Mancini, who took over at City when Mark Hughes was fired in December, was being lined up to join Juventus at the end of the season.
Juve fired Ciro Ferrara in January and appointed Alberto Zaccheroni as coach until the end of the season.
But Mancini, who won three league titles with Inter Milan, told Manchester City's official Web site that he is already making plans for next season with the English Premier League team.
"I did give an interview, but I never said I wanted to go to Juventus," said Mancini. "Manchester City is my club and I have a contract here for three and a half years."
"I am already planning for next season. Next season will start on July 5 when the players come back after the summer."
City are currently occupying fourth spot in the Premier League, the final place which guarantees qualification for Europe's Champions League.
"For us it's more important that we finish well this season, and we must concentrate 100% to get fourth place because we have six games that are very difficult.
"After that, we can think about the future - we already have some players in our minds who can be good for next season."