(CNN) -- 2010 is just about over, and iReporters are joining CNN in looking back on the year that was.
In addition to all the standard retrospectives everyone always does, we at Team iReport thought we would have a little fun with the tradition of the year in review.
Mad Libs word games were the inspiration for the assignment we gave to iReporters: Answer 10 questions on video, as if filling in the blanks.
We got many, many responses, which we then mashed into a video.
Below, you'll find the 10 questions we asked, beginning with two simple prompts:
1. 2010: How do you pronounce it?
2. Make a facial expression that shows how you feel about the year.
For the next section, we asked submitters to answer the full phrases below and fill in the blanks on video.
3. The best thing I bought was _________ .
4. For me, 2010 was ______ ______ ______ .[Answer with three words]
5. I totally cringed this year when _______ .
6. The best thing on the internet by far was ________.
7. I'm pretty sure I overshared on Facebook this year when I ________ .
8. The best day of the year was ________.
9. The best place I visited was ________, which is ________ miles/kilometers from where I live.
10. Next year, I'm planning to _______.
And then we waited for the results to pour in. They sure did, and of course, we were impressed with the creativity everyone demonstrated.
Here's to a great year, and best wishes as we head into 2011.