ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) -- Seven suspects arrested in Pakistan in connection with the Mumbai, India, attacks of last year will be charged in their next court appearance September 26, Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik said Saturday.
More than 160 people died during last November's deadly attacks on Mumbai.
The suspects are Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, the alleged mastermind of the attacks, which killed more than 160 people, as well as Umar Abdul Wajid, Shahid Jameel Riaz, Jameel Ahmed, Mohammad Younus Anjum, Mazhar Iqbal and Hammad Amin Sadiq.
The Mumbai attacks were carried out in November 2008 by 10 armed men, nine of whom were killed.
India has accused banned Pakistani group Lashkar-e-Tayyiba of orchestrating the attacks and pressured Pakistan to arrest the group's founder, Hafiz Saeed.
Malik said India needs to provide "authentic evidence" that Saeed was involved in the attacks before authorities arrest him.
The interior minister said investigators have recovered a boat he said the attackers used to travel to Mumbai, and added that authorities had also found several of the attackers' hideouts and identified bank accounts that Malik said were associated with the operation. Watch the interior minister talk about the case »
Also on Saturday, Pakistan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs released a statement saying that Pakistan handed over to India a dossier pertaining to the Mumbai attacks investigation.
The statement said the dossier was given in response to the material India gave Pakistan on August 1.
No further details were given.
CNN's sister station in India, CNN-IBN, has reported that India provided the dossier in response to a request from Pakistan for further information on the attacks.
Earlier this month, CNN-IBN quoted Pakistan Foreign Office spokesman Abdul Basit as saying, "The last dossier from India was a rehash of information received in previous dossiers."