Have you been paying attention to the news? Answer these questions and find out.
Scroll down to the bottom to see the correct answers.
1) On this week's show, Fareed plays clips from an HBO documentary he narrated: "Terror in Mumbai." The Mumbai attacks of one year ago were perpetrated by Lashkar-e-Taiba. What does the group's name mean?
a. Army of the Righteous
b. Army of the Angry
c. The Base
d. The Ultimate Warriors
2) On Friday a suicide bomber attacked the Peshawar offices of the Pakistani intelligence services. What's the acronym for that agency?
3) Who said this to his country's troops this week: "Let's not waste a day on our main aim: to prepare for war"?
a. Russia's Medvedev
b. Iran's Ahmadinejad
c. Saudi Arabia's Abdullah
d. Venezuela's Chavez
4) Three Czech soldiers who were part of the NATO force in Afghanistan were fired for wearing what?
a. Tee shirts with anti-Muslim epithets
b. Women's underwear under their uniforms
c. Nazi symbols on their helmets
d. T-shirts with desecrated American flags
5) Who did Forbes magazine name this week as the third most powerful person in the world -- after China's President Hu and U.S. President Obama?
a. Russia's Medvedev
b. Russia's Putin
c. U.S.'s Bernanke
d. Google's Page and Brin
6) After threat of a constitutional crisis over the matter, what key step was finally taken by lawmakers in Iraq this week?
a. Agreed to hold national elections in January
b. Ratified an entirely new constitution
c. Set a date for complete U.S. withdrawal
d. Ratified an oil profit sharing agreement with the U.S.
7) A scandal has erupted in England over a letter that PM Gordon Brown wrote to offer condolences to the mother of a soldier who was killed. What was the problem with the letter?
a. Brown inserted an expletive
b. Brown signed it "with love"
c. Brown misspelled the soldier's name
d. Brown suggested the soldier died in vain
8) The Catholic Church announced this week that it would install what to try to control the spread of swine flu?
a. Automatic holy water dispensers
b. Automatic communion wafer dispensers
c. Automatic communion wine dispensers
d. Self-cleaning confessionals
9) It would have been the largest statue of him anywhere -- standing 45 feet tall. But Chilean authorities have put a halt to the plans to erect a statue of whom?
a. Jesus Christ
b. Pope John Paul II
c. Christopher Columbus
d. Pablo Neruda
10) A McDonald's in an unusual location is hiring. Where is this McDonald's that's looking for a new assistant manager?
a. The Louvre
b. Guantanamo Bay
c. Abu Ghraib
Answer Key: 1) a 2) c 3) d 4) c 5) b 6) a 7) c 8) a 9) b 10) b