(PEOPLE.com) -- Celebrities have been seen out and about, doing their Christmas shopping -- or just having a good time. Here is a sampling:
• Demi Moore and hubby Ashton Kutcher went vintage shopping for the holidays. The happy couple stopped by What Goes Around Comes Around in Hollywood, showing each other cool finds in the store and acting "affectionate" with each other, a source says. In the end, the couple picked out vintage key necklaces for the whole family.
• "Bachelorette" Jillian Harris was in a super goofy mood while partying with girlfriends at the Underground in Chicago for a Make A Wish benefit: A source tells us the reality star was trying to balance a drink on her head during her lively night at the club. Harris and her four friends took over a section of sofas, sipped cocktails and listened to tunes spun by DJ Eric Cubeechee, from Bravo's "Launch My Line" -- and Jaime Pressly's ex.
• Leonardo DiCaprio dropped $560 at the Solstice sunglasses store at L.A.'s Beverly Center. The actor rolled in with an entourage and picked out five pairs of Carrera shades.
• Meanwhile, Brooke Hogan stopped by the Solstice store in Century City, California, and she was looking for some new eyewear to replace her "very expensive and flashy Dior" ones she wore into the shop, a source tells us. "When trying on, she said that some big round frames make her look like a bug, but she still needed big shades," the source says. In the end, Hogan picked up a pair of $295 Jimmy Choo oversized frames.
• A hoodie-sporting Jimmy Kimmel went shopping at a West Hollywood Target, scouting out holiday decorations before doing a sweep of the entire store. "He was really cheerful and friendly with everyone who recognized him," an onlooker says. "He'd stop his cart and chat and laugh with people in the aisles."
© 2011 People and Time Inc. All rights reserved.