(The Frisky) -- Here are some things that it's okay to lie about:
"I can totally do a headstand in yoga class."
1. The number of sexual partners you've had plus or minus five
2. That you totally just washed your hands
3. That the reason for your bags is not, in fact, that you were out late partying but that you were up late reading "Twilight"
4. That you're naturally toned
5. How much you paid for that (ridiculously cheap) pair of shoes
6. How much you paid for that (ridiculously expensive) bag
7. That you're not planning on seeing "Marley & Me"
8. That your favorite magazine is, duh, The New Yorker
9. That you can not do a headstand in yoga class
10. That you made that lasagna yourself
11. Your height and weight on your driver's license
12. That this is your natural hair color
13. That you totally read "The Feminine Mystique" and it changed your life
14. That you stayed at work a full hour after your boss left
15. That you didn't just fart right now
16. That you don't know all the lyrics to "I'll Make Love To You" by Boyz II Men
17. That of course you floss every day, Dr. Smith!
18. That you never ever, ever look at so-and-so's Facebook page!
19. That you just love your friend's boyfriend/husband
20. That you really adore that pink sweater and thanks so much Grandma!
21. That you always recycle
22. That you had only one glass of wine last night not five because that would be excessive
23. That your current boyfriend is totally the best sex of your life
24. That you're not the jealous type
25. That you read all sections of the paper, not just the Style and Entertainment sections
TM & © 2009 TMV, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
All About Relationships