Adjust font size:
She presents the Screening Room, she's a classically-trained musician and she's got a passion for stargazing. Just who is Myleene Klass?
1. Myleene is CNN International's newest presenter, hosting a monthly film show called "The Screening Room."
2. Myleene was born in Norfolk, England to a Filipino/Chinese mother, Magdalena and an Austrian/English father, Oscar.
3. She is 28 and lives in London.
4. A classically trained pianist, Myleene studied at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama and the Royal Academy of Music. She also plays the harp and violin.
5. Myleene's experience extends both sides of the red carpet -- she not only attends glamorous premieres as a celebrity in her own right, but interviews the 'A' list of the movie world, including this year's UK version of the Oscars, the BAFTAs.
6. She's had both a million-selling pop album with the band Hear'Say, and a million-selling solo classical album 'Moving On.'
7. Myleene is a keen star gazer and is studying for a degree in Planetary Science and Astronomy at the Open University.
8. She was a chorus member in the musical Miss Saigon on the London West End stage and has sung backing vocals for both K. D. Lang and Robbie Williams.
9. After competing in the reality TV show "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" she became the Internet's third most searched for celebrity in the world.
10. An avid film enthusiast, Myleene's favorite movies are "Boys Don't Cry," Baz Lurhmann's "Romeo + Juliet" and "E.T." and she's already set to interview her icon Robert De Niro for "The Screening Room."
Quick Job Search