Locked-out man tries chimney, fails
FORT WORTH, Texas (CNN) -- A man who was stuck in the chimney of his Fort Worth, Texas, home has been rescued.
Firefighters were called to the scene Tuesday morning after the man attempted to enter his home through the chimney. Rick Addington, a lieutenant with the Fort Worth Fire Department, said the man did not have his keys and the house was locked.
Firefighters chipped through layers of bricks to help the man out. He was able to walk and appeared to be in good health. He was being checked by medical personnel.
The house is in a residential area in western Fort Worth, Addington said.