|Editions | myCNN | Video | Audio | Headline News Brief | Feedback||
Brown-bagged Sea Bass with Papaya Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil over the outside of each bag and rib it in with your hand until all surfaces of the bag have absorbed the oil.
3. Rinse the fillets, then pat dry. Pepper both sides.
4. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, lime juice, and ginger.
5. Set bags on their broad side and place one fillet flat inside each bag. Then, using a tablespoon, reach into the bag and spoon half of the soy-lime-ginger mixture over each of the fillets. Force excess air from the bags, roll up the open ends, and tightly crimp to seal shut.
6. Bake on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes. Remove and serve immediately. Instruct guests to slit open bags, peel back the paper and spoon Papaya Salsa overtop.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss. Set aside and serve at the table with the sea bass.
music to bag by: James Brown. 20 All-Time Greatest Hits.
|Back to the top||
© 2001 Cable News Network. All Rights Reserved.|
Terms under which this service is provided to you.
Read our privacy guidelines.